"Which Witch's Boot" was so fun to complete. The pattern was designed by Med Hawkey of Crabapple Hill Designs. Simply trace the design onto your background fabric with a fine Micron pen, color with crayons as instructed, and stitch. We find it so relaxing to create with hand stitching and Meg's patterns are just great to take your mind off the day's troubles. Be sure to order the pattern seperately.
When your stitching is complete, the easy 9-patch blocks are created to add a tumbling inner border when set on point. The whimsical outer border is a great place to show off your quilting skills.
Your kit includes:
- cream background fabric
- cream print, a collection of orange prints, solid black, and a black/ cream stripe for piecing the inner borders
- black dot for outer border
To complete this quilt you need:
- Pattern "Which Witch's Boot?" $ 9.00
- crayons including WHITE
- fine Micron pen (black or brown)
- embriodery threads as suggested in pattern
- backing and batting